1.2.11

Reuse old CD to art work or decoration.

by Jam
Another easier DIY old CD to art work or decoration.
  


From first instruction   DIY old CD to art work or decoration.
Flowers, my own design shows rainbow colors when light falls on.
 
Now, punch your own design on the paper, cover it on CD.

And spray on your old cd.
Opositely, colored flowers design,
but background or shiny side of the CD still shows rainbow colors when light falls on.

 The last one is very easy.
Only use permanent pen draw the line of your favorite design on shiny side of old CD. 

 Paint the background and space the shiny rainbow color design !!
Put the finished CD art on the wall to decorate,
or add a clock mechanism through the hole in the middle, 
and use hot glue stuck  to the back of the cd.  

4 comment:

Michelle Willow said...

Oh, Wow! Thanks for leaving a link at http://www.squidoo.com/oldcd I'll add your link up, in crafty links! :)

. said...

Lovely!

Anonymous said...

Aw, this was a really good post. Taking the time and actual effort to produce a
great article… but what can I say… I hesitate a lot and never seem
to get anything done.

My site :: click through the up coming website page; ,

Anonymous said...

Hеу theгe! Thіs is my fіrst сomment herе ѕo I just wаntеd tо give a quicκ shout out and say
I gеnuinely enjoy rеading your artіcles.
Can you recommend anу other blogs/webѕіtеѕ/forums that cover
the same subjеcts? Тhanks a lot!

Here is my blоg pοst; website ()

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

D . I . Y .
Done ! It 's Yours !
Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea