Search

Custom Search

How to Tie Cute Dragonfly [Macrame']

by - 6:46 AM
 How to tie cute dragonfly. You can do it very easyespecially, if you known "The Square Knot" , one of basic Macrame' knot.

" Cute Dragonflies [Macrame']"  
You can choose any thread, colors as you prefer.
Using these cute dragonflies as hairclips, clothing decorations etc.

My Dragonflies [Macrame'] are not soft enough for decoration, but keychain :P

I think the right one is strange..from others you ever seen.
I attend to tie half knot instead of square knot   \(^_^)/

also..longerrrrrr  tail !
 
 Better or worse ?

 D. I .Y.   
Done! It's Yours !
  Credit + Thanks : Evalrie , youtube  
 
  

D .   I .   Y .  Done ! It 's Yours !  HOW TO CRAFTS RECLYCLE REUSE REDUCE <br>BOTTLE PLALSTIC MILK CARTON PAPER ROLL etc.

You May Also Like

0 comment

Total Pageviews

Pageviews

Flag Counter

My Channal





Translate