Search

Custom Search

How to fold paper case.

by - 7:07 AM
Reusing paper both saves resources and saves money. Let's folding a paper case from old magazines or beautiful brochure !

How to fold paper case from magazine.

I choose a page from old magazine.

Fold the top edge down.
This will be the front side of paper case.

Reverse the paper.

Fold two sides and tuck them together 
as the picture below.


Folding the bottom and tuck into the top edge.

 Finished !

Very easy ! Choose color and size as you prefer.

You can use as a gift card, cute little gift, souvenir
or memo...if you fold it from white/plain paper. 

 I also add a bow made from paper instead ribbon.
Just fold it as shown and press in the middle, tape it stable.

or make 3-4 loops, top loop must be a smallest.
presss and tape the middle top.

Add this bow on the paper case.

Reverse another side of bow.

D. I .Y.   
Done! It's Yours !

 
You're welcome to use my content if you link back and credit
 D . I . Y . Done ! It 's Yours !:  as the source. Thanks! 

You May Also Like

0 comment

Total Pageviews

Pageviews

Flag Counter

My Channal





Translate