Search

Custom Search

DIY Tissue Box Cover from Milk Carton/Tetra paks

by - 7:04 AM
After I post  DIY "Milk Carton Bag" No Glue - No Sew , then someone asked for "How to make a tissue box cover from milk carton or Tetra paks" but I must wait to find enough milk cartons between test and try to design....

 Now it 's ready !
My first tissue box cover made from milk carton or Tetra paks
This milk carton tissue box cover is the first one i designed and test,
if you have any idea to improve, any suggestions
or make your own one, please sharing.

The tutorial to make this tissue box cover is similar to
How to make bag from milk carton
but you must measure your tissue or paper roll.


Start weaving the top cover, space a hole for pull tissue out.
I can find milk cartons just only normal size

so this tissue box cover looks rather big.
Narrow milk carton is better for suitable size
if you use 'drinking staw' you should use the narrow,too.


 
then weave the first row of the case. (blue row).
  weave as high as it can cover your tissue.

 
Top view of tissue box cover from milk carton 
just cover tissue, so I need to weave the base or the bottom.

Weaving as the case or the milk carton bag
but only one row.

Finished woven milk carton tissue box cover 
Then cover tissue or paper roll  and pull it from the top cover.

 
Weaving from milk carton or Tetra paks.

Choose color and size that suitable for your tissue /toilet paper roll. 

D .   I .   Y .  Done ! It 's Yours !  HOW TO CRAFTS RECLYCLE REUSE REDUCE <br>BOTTLE PLALSTIC MILK CARTON PAPER ROLL etc.
You're welcome to use my content if you link back and credit
 D . I . Y . Done ! It 's Yours !: as the source. Thanks! 

You May Also Like

0 comment

Total Pageviews

Pageviews

Flag Counter

My Channal





Translate