Search

Custom Search

How to Reuse Plastic Box

by - 6:55 AM
This an another idea to reuse plastic box 
by easy method similar Reuse Yogurt Bottle/Containers

Old plastic box that we can reuse it  2 in 1

Plastic gum box  
 not only keep paper clips or cut-out coupons at reach.  

 We can apply ideas from
 Reuse Yogurt Bottle/Containers
Decorate it as you prefer.Then find "a plastic  bottle cap" 
(as green plastic bottle cap in first picture)

Sawing it the same way as I cut the top of yogurt bottle.
(I forgot to take a photo in this step) :P


Then stick (green) "plastic bottle cap" 
on (white) "gum bottle" 

Voila ! Memo Holder+Paper Weight+ Clip paper Case
from
gum box/containers
Firstly, I plan to write
"Please buy/add more paper clips !" 
D. I .Y.   
Done! It's Yours !
 
You're welcome to use my content if you link back and credit
 D . I . Y . Done ! It 's Yours !: as the source. Thanks! 

You May Also Like

1 comment

Total Pageviews

Pageviews

Flag Counter

My Channal





Translate