Search

Custom Search

How to weave "Ketupat / Puso"

by - 7:07 AM
     Ketupat  is a type of dumpling, commonly found as part of the essential food during the celebration of Hari Raya Aidilfitri among Muslim celebrants in Brunei, Indonesia, Malaysia,Thailand, the Philippines (where it is known by the name pusô in Cebuano, bugnóy in Hiligaynon, patupat in Kapampangan and Pangasinan, or ta’mu in Tausug), and Singapore.

  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ketupat

   
  http://my-indonesian-food.blogspot.com
 I like the shape of the package and try to weave.

  Ketupat / Puso ?!?
No.... I use papers instead palm leaves !

Or you can use ribbons too.


How to Weave or make Hari Raya ketupat (clearest & Simple) by  sshahidah
This video is a tutorial on how to make a basic type of ketupat (Malay Asian Dumpling) 

  
 By sibentea  
SENI MEMBUAT KETUPAT LEBARAN
Sumber: indosiar.com

  You can  put little gifts in them as gift bag !

D. I .Y.   
Done! It's Yours !


 
You're welcome to use my content if you link back and credit
 D . I . Y . Done ! It 's Yours !:  as the source. Thanks! 

You May Also Like

0 comment

Total Pageviews

Pageviews

Flag Counter

My Channal





Translate