How to make your own stickers
Have you ever wanted to make your own stickers ? You can do it yourself !
- Write or draw a picture on your piece of paper with a regular pencil. Keep in mind the size of the drawing, so that you it the size of your clear tape.
- Instead of drawing the stickers, you can print them off the internet .
- If you like, you can paint it or colour it in.
- Then put a piece of clear tape on your picture/text.
- Rub the piece of clear tape with your thumb.
- Peel off the tape.
- If you want you can also cut the tape into a certain shape.
- You have a sticker !
- Try not to use lined paper it usually is too thin and will rip.
- Don't stick your stickers onto a wall or other painted surface because you could rip the paint off.